Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

MANAGEMENT AT KUMBH MELA

 Dear SNS,

 

 

A couple of days back , I came across a posting ( on LinkedIn ) , re the role that L&T played in crowd management of Kumbh Mela

 

 

A fantastic job that enhanced the reputation of L&T for its “ love for details “

 

 

Congrats to your team responsible for this

 

 

A few months earlier, I had sent following blog ( as email ) to CM ( UP ) and authority responsible for KUMBH

 

 

You might like it

 

Regards,

 

Hcp

 

 

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH  [  25  Aug  2018  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment