Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

I SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS

 Dear Shri L Ganeshji,  [  Chairman, Rane Group ],

 

 

 

I just came across following news report :

 

 

 

In this regard, you might want to look up my following post on Linkedin yesterday :

 

Monday, July 1, 2019

The future is electric: When a Niti Aayog consultation meet got heated

 

 

01 July 2019

 

The future is electric:

 

When a Niti Aayog consultation meet got heated

 

https://lnkd.in/fKCJTwK .....

 

 

the goal can be met by dis-incentivising fossil fuel vehicles and giving incentives to Electric Vehicles

 

 

 

My take :

 

 

Just branding vehicles as " Electric " vs " Fossil Fuel based " , is myopic approach

 

 

 

Goal must be to penalize all vehicles, 24x7, based on their " Harm Quotient " ( non-human / tech based calculations )

 

 

Then let the market ( Manufacturers and Buyers ) gravitate towards an OPTIMUM VEHICLE MIX

 

 

 

Work-sheet (for Harm Quotient ) at :

 

 

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?                    https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment