Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

GROUP MAILING LIST OF CABINET MINISTERS

 Sanjivani  /  Sandeep

 

 

With deletion ( 12 ) and new addition ( 43 ? ) ministers in Central Cabinet yesterday, our GROUP MAIL ID (CabinetMinisters19 ? ) needs to be remade

 

From that GROUP remove the E Mail IDs of those 12 ministers ( who resigned ) AND add the E Mail IDs of those 43 who joined yesterday

 

Give new name  >  CabinetJuly2021@RecruitGuru.com

 

Send it to me before 11 am today

 

Also sent me a separate WORD document with following columns :

 

Srl No

Name of Minister

Name of Ministry

E Mail ID

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This will help me whenever I want to send some e-mail to any particular minister

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment