Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 January 2024

Fwd: Your songs

 From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>

Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 9:07 PM
To: gaytrioffice@gmail.com
Subject: Your songs
 
Dear Gayatri

For past few days, I have been listening to your songs on you tube and immensely enjoying 
I have , over past 70 years written poems which you can read at. Www.hemenparekh.in

I wonder, if some of the Hindi ones can be composed as Geets !

I have also recited these in my own voice on my YouTube channel 

Just type Hemen Parekh videos

Regards

Hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment