Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Fwd: Video from Vishesh Parekh 🥁

 Dear AMN


Enjoyed listening this motivational talk 

Tried to call you twice but could not reach you

Now I am slightly better and able to slowly move about the hose 

When I am able to move out for a couple of hours, I hope to visit you for some guidance in relation to some donation that I plan to make to Rajkot Cancer Society and Gujarat cancer research institute 

Regards,

Hcp


From: vishesh Income Group <vishesh@incomegroup.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:41 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: Video from Vishesh Parekh 🥁
 
L&T chairman A. M. Naik views on national pride.

Best Regards

Vishesh Parekh
INCOME
(out of office)

No comments:

Post a Comment