Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

FW: THANK YOU

 Dear  Sarrika ,

 

 

For past few weeks, I have been listening to – and enjoying – your songs on Youtube

 

In the evening of my life ( I will complete 88 yrs next Sunday / 27th June ), I get a pleasant soothing feeling, listening to you

 

Thanks for your gift of music

 

From following link ( on my Google Drive ) , you can view / download, some 270 + HINDI POEMS , that I have written over past 50 years :

 

#   Patzad  (  Hindi Poems )

 

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cDH4Ou_miNww-qiAJkFBGzfkYntmQSbr/view?usp=sharing

 

I would be thrilled if one – or more – of these can be “ Composed “ and sung as a Gazhal by you !

 

That will make me “ Immortal “ – as all your songs are

 

 

 

With kind regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri – Mumbai

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in  

 

( M ) 9,67,55,08,08

 

PS :

 

I can send to you a hard copy ( print ) of my book if you send me your postal address

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment