Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

FW: Happy birthday

 Dear Usha,

 

Many thanks for your visit last Sunday – and for your very encouraging words re my recovery

 

As suggested, I have started taking one pill of ARCALION , in the morning

 

I feel, I should be able to go to the garden in 2 weeks

 

By the way I thought following photo would interest you ( send off for Petersen )- where you will find Ram and myself

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Subramanian Mahadevan [mailto:msmani2902@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:29 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Happy birthday

 

Dear HCP

Very good morning.

Happy birthday. Warm regards.  Praying for a happy, healthy long life.

It was a pleasure meeting you at your house. Enjoyed the tasty breakfast and tea. Sorry, I sat for a long time and inconvenience to you. Kindly execuse.

Kindly convey my regards to your wife.

Attaching your young age photo as a birthday present.

Warm regards.

Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment