Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Folloeing extract from my DIARY might interest you

 Almas,

 

Only a few days back , I had asked my colleague Sanjivani to upload parts of my old handwritten diary on my web site

 

Then casually going through , I found following noting :

 

( partially translated from Gujarati )

 

============================================== 

 

21  Nov  1953  /  Sunday  /  12 :10 am

 

Despite many attempts, I am irregular in writing this diary

 

I feel lazy one I start feeling sleepy

 

Last night I slept well. May be because I was very tired

 

But , in between , there were 2 / 3 nights which were terrible

 

Just could not get to sleep

 

I the period between the states of sleep and awakeness , I was experiencing a very

Strange condition !

 

On top of that, I used to experience some nightmarish dreams !

 

Dreams of deaths of many nears and dears ( relatives – acquaintances )!

 

“  Ati-Sneh , Paapshanki “ God knows !

 

I even tried to carry out some self psycho-analysis

 

May be , partially , that could be the truth

 

I even thought of writing down those dreams but I cannot remember the details

 

Has Freud written anything in this regard  ?

 

Does sub-conscious mind also harbor some secret feeling of revenge ?

 

 

Thought this might help you to figure out a better treatment for me

 

Of course , to get a deeper understanding of my psyche ( as it had developed 66 years ago, ) you may need to go through many more pages at :

 

http://hcpdiary.blogspot.com/2019/03/anand-diary.html#.XQ3TRIgzZGM

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment