Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

ELECTORAL BONDS

 Dear Shri Chhokar,

 

Heard your enlightening comments on TV yesterday, re SC interim order re Electoral Bonds

 

As you rightly observed, Parties will hide behind that greatest “anonymizer “, called Indian Post and tell the EC :

 

“ We received all bonds in sealed envelopes, through post . We have no idea who the donors are “

 

Much like Behen Mayawatiji claiming that she received Rs 50 cr as birthday gifts from her well-wishers, in Rs 5 currency notes !

 

Or , Sahara Chief, Subroto claiming that his company collected Rs 10,000 Cr as deposits , through CASH payments of Rs 10 each , from millions of persons, whose only address is : Lucknow-Delhi Highway  ! – So , I cannot trace them and refund their deposits !

 

Dear Shri Chhokar,

 

I urge you to submit to EC / SC , an alternative for Electoral Bonds , as described below :

 

Transparency in Political Funding ?      06  July  2017

 

Regards    

 

Hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment