Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

EDITING OF OUR MARRAGE VIDEO

 Elton,

 

Take a look at this :

 

https://www.videowinsoft.com/videowin-video-editor.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwt4X8BRCPARIsABmcnOplkz5JPjdJI23SKHq9JerCgidCoXylexZEA5UuzuxyDHTfIOa0NXQaAr3OEALw_wcB

 

Features of interest for editing our video :

 

Windows Video Editor Key Features

 

With Win Video Editor, it's easy to Cut/Crop/Rotate/Split/Trim/Join your videos. And you can edit the videos in batch.

With Win Video Editor, you can add Effects, Text, Animations, Watermarks, Subtitles, Music to your videos. And you can make Picture-in-Picture videos.

With Win Video Editor, you can adjust video speed, brightness, contrast, saturation or anything else of your video. You can adjust any settings or properties or your videos.

Software Price: Free Trial

 

Price

$59.95 $39.95      33% OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment