Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 September 2018

RE: Thankyou


Rajshree,

I have passed on your quote to my son Vishesh

He may get in touch with you, after studying

I am not on WhatsApp but my wife Bharati is ( 98,67,55,08,08 )

My own blogging site is  >  www.hemenparekh.in ( section list on left and details on right side of page )

My poem recital videos are at    >   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChx18pXyC6i3_mqAMx8vKaA

Regards,

Hemen uncle

From: victorygas.mumbai [mailto:victorygas.mumbai@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:12 PM
To: Hemen Parikh
Subject: Thankyou


Respected uncle , 
It was a delight meeting you  , an evening very well spent by me  and got to learn from your life experience  .Not just your home is beautiful it hosts warm people in it  
Aunty too was well spoken and warm  
Im blessed to have a new family in you all  
Kanhaji bless your home and every member  
Do you have a what app number   kindly share  .

With high regards 
Rajshree 



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment