Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 September 2018

FW: Domain names expiring on Friday, October 5, 2018


Sandeep ,

Let CustomizeResume.com , expire

hcp

From: India Internet Domains Team [mailto:domains@indiainternet.in]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:30 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Domain names expiring on Friday, October 5, 2018

Dear Hemen Parekh,
The attached file contains a list of your domain names that are about to expire. If they are not renewed before expiration, your websites and other services running on these domain names may stop working.
Renew now or you may lose your domain names!


No comments:

Post a Comment