Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 September 2018

HERE IS HOW TO OBSOLETE TATA POWER


Dear Shri Sardanaji,


You may want to take out a few minutes to read my following post on LinkedIn today :

With regards,

Hemen Parekh / Mumbai  /  3p  Consultants ( P ) Ltd


Here are some news items from yesterday :


* Adani takes over power supply to 30 Lakh ( 3 Million ) in suburbs https://lnkd.in/fnvq_63


* Adani plans " time of day " power pricing in Mumbai https://lnkd.in/fX-aq47


I do hope Shri Anil Sardana

( MD - Adani Transmission / anil.sardana@adani.com )


will consider deploying SMART METERS as described in :



To make the competing TATA Power obsolete , he may want to consider supplying FREE INTERNET to those 30 lakh ( 3 Million ) customers by using :


* Wire Line Broadband with Li Fi ,


as suggested in :


#WiFi #LiFi #Broadband #Internet

myblogepage.blogspot.com




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your valuable information. stock investor is a stock related website which provides day to day information of the stock market.
    Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd
    Eicher Motors Ltd


    ReplyDelete