Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 September 2018

AN ONLINE - DYNAMIC - ACCURATE CPI ( CONSUMER PRICE INDEX )


Amazon may give your payments data to government

Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fsuR6Ui


Why not Govt make ALL e-commerce sites to provide such data re every single purchase , made online ?


And if you are wondering, " WHY " , then answer is to compile / publish online , CPI ( Consumer Price Index ) , accurately and dynamically


This has huge implications to MACRO-ECONOMIC INDICATORS


To know , how this can be done through software , read :


The Bounty of Big Data   (  30 April 2016  )


The Bounty of Big Data

myblogepage.blogspot.com    

To compile Consumer Price Index ( CPI ), USA Bureau of Labor Statistics employs hundreds of staff




Regards,

Hemen  Parekh /  Mumbai





No comments:

Post a Comment