Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 12 September 2018

RE: HERE IS HOW TO OBSOLETE TATA POWER

 Dear Harshal,

 

 

Thanks for writing

 

For me the following thought is tantalizing :

 

Ø  Common / standard 220 v electricity distribution network to carry Broadband internet ( Wireline Broadband ) , and

 

Ø Data streaming down from each and every LED lamp in the ceiling of homes ( Li Fi )

 

I understand ( - being an obsolete Mech Eng – 1955 ) that visible light spectrum has no limitations as to the frequency

 

So , a Wire-line Broadband would not require an Electricity supplier ( such as Adani / TATA in Mumbai ) to bid and buy “ spectrum “ costing thousands of crore of rupees !

 

They may be able to offer FREE internet to their consumers !

 

What hardware would that require to be installed at the premises of those consumers and what would that cost ?

 

In this connection , I sent following email :

 

Dear Vishesh,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please find my comments in Green.

Best Regards,

--

 

Description: cid:part1.3FCB53B1.FE2AAFD5@oledcomm.com

Gaurang Gandhi
International Business Developer

Centre Technologique, 10-12 avenue de l’Europe

78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay, FRANCE

Tel : +33 6 89 21 47 00
www.oledcomm.com - Twitter @Oledcomm

 

 

Dear Mr. Gandhi,

 

Your mail has been forwarded to me by my father . Unfortunately I am tied up today and cannot attend your call.

 

However I have a few questions

 

  1. I have an existing office / Home set up with LED lights. Would I need to replace all these lights [ or a few of them] with your LED lights or do you have a device which can connect to the existing lights?

 

            - Our position will be in between LED light and IT companies. We are dealing with lighting companies in order to integrate the LiFi hardware to existing LED lights. Other option, we are selling LiFi ready lights from our partners and easy to install in to your office.
 

 

  1. Do I need to rewire my office/ home to have an internet cable reach the location of these lights?

 

            - LiFi lights consider as access point and it will require to connect network Ethernet cable from the internet server.

  1.  
  2. We have an exiting internet connection with a speed of 100mbps and with a wireless router we are able to get speeds upto 70 to 80 Mbps. Your brochure mentions a speed of 25 Mbps as the speed of connection. How would this then help me?

 

            - It is true that WiFi has speed limit upto 100 Mbps but in reality the user have access less bandwidth because it will divide the throughput by increasing the users and as well as the wiFi signal can cross the wall therefore security will very less. Using LiFi, we are offering per lamp maximum throughput with out any loss with additional security. Because light does not cross the wall however all information will remain in one room area.

  1.  

 

Best Regards,

 

 

Vishesh Parekh

 

 

 

 

From: Harshal Barot [mailto:harshal@mynextcomm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:01 PM
To: Hardik
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: HERE IS HOW TO OBSOLETE TATA POWER

 

Hello Hemenji,

Further to below email, I understand you are exploring usage of Li-fi for providing high speed internet to mass.

As a Li-fi technology provider, we can definitely support that

Kindly elaborate your view / proposal on business case and our role to understand it in a better way

Thanks & Regards,

Harshal Barot


From: Hardik <hardik.soni@navtechno.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 1:36:13 PM
To: Harshal Barot
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Fwd: HERE IS HOW TO OBSOLETE TATA POWER

 

Copied to my partner, he will look into.

Thanks.


- Best / Hardik


Sent from my private Hcloud 🌿!



From: Hemen Parekh

Sent: Saturday, September 1, 11:58 AM

Subject: HERE IS HOW TO OBSOLETE TATA POWER

Dear Shri Sardanaji,

 

 

You may want to take out a few minutes to read my following post on LinkedIn today :

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh / Mumbai  /  3p  Consultants ( P ) Ltd

 

 

Here are some news items from yesterday :

 

 

* Adani takes over power supply to 30 Lakh ( 3 Million ) in suburbs https://lnkd.in/fnvq_63

 

 

* Adani plans " time of day " power pricing in Mumbai https://lnkd.in/fX-aq47

 

 

I do hope Shri Anil Sardana

 

( MD - Adani Transmission / anil.sardana@adani.com )

 

 

will consider deploying SMART METERS as described in :

 

 

 

To make the competing TATA Power obsolete , he may want to consider supplying FREE INTERNET to those 30 lakh ( 3 Million ) customers by using :

 

 

* Wire Line Broadband with Li Fi ,

 

 

as suggested in :

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment