Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 September 2018

CONGRATS ON MIND BOGGLING INNOVATION

Dear Prof McAlpine,


Just read your interview re 3D printed electronic tattoos



Being a non-technical person , I have following question :

Can this technology print a RFID sensor coupled to a nano scale “ Solar Panel “ , onto a plastic currency note of high denomination , so that such notes can be tracked 24 X 7 ?

If yes , this could rid the world of CORRUPTION – all of which happens through BLACK MONEY ( unaccounted / tax evaded money – cash  )

For over 2 years , I have been trying to convince the Indian Government to adopt this RFID embedding of high denomination currency notes

I believe biggest hurdle is to provide a tiny electrical power to the embedded RFID

May be your innovation can overcome that problem

With regards,

Hemen  Parekh  /  Mumbai 

No comments:

Post a Comment