Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 29 September 2018

PLAY BY YOUR OWN RULES


20% cashback on GST likely on RuPay, BHIM using QR codes

Read more at:



The government is working on a proposal whereby citizens could avail of the proposed 20% cashback on goods and services tax on payments made through RuPay cards and BHIM app if they make the transactions using QR codes.



Dear Shri Jaitleyji ,


Please , do not get into the " CASH BACK " trap !


You cannot win the race of DIGITAL PAYMENTS, playing by the rules framed by your competitors !


You need to make a PARADIGM SHIFT , by making YOUR OWN RULES , which no mobile wallet company or credit / debit card company can follow !


And that RULE is described at :





myblogepage.blogspot.com


regards,

hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment