Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 March 2016

Source Codes


Dear Dinesh ,

It was nice meeting you this morning

I forward below , the findings of Kartavya Chitalia re RecruitGuru.com

My colleague Sachin also managed to locate the Source Code / Database etc of IndiaRecruiter.net

He is copying it on a pen drive , which your peon can collect from Hetal in my office , at around 4 pm,

along with another pen drive ( I don't know its contents ! )






No comments:

Post a Comment