Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 March 2016

Ecosystem


Dear Mahesh :


Just read in Eco Times ( 04 March ) , a news report about your organization ( Making the Big & Small value Big Data )

The report quotes you as follows :

"  Back then, the concept of big data was emerging.

In the connected economy of today, the insights that people get is not just on data from within the enterprise , but also predominantly from the entire ecosystem

So, we are focused on data for digital economy

We give clients unique insights that would not have been possible before  "


And to quote from your web site :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nanobi is redefining BI with its software defined approach and we would love to forge ahead with partners that share our vision to leap to the forefront of the cloud revolution with democratization of data analytics 
http://www.nanobi.in/img/partners/Solution.png
Solution Partners
  Leverage your domain experience to create industry-defining data analytics on our platform
  Create your own branded analytical apps
  Benefit from built-in app store functionality

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to partner with your organization for development of an App which would predict the jobs availability at various levels

I have , over the past 7/8 years , compiled some 3 million job advts from various job portals, thru RSS feeds . This database is growing at the rate of approx 1000 job advts per day

You can get some idea from my web site....www.CustomizeResume.com

Attachment describes my concept

I would like to hear from you re feasibility

In case of any questions , feel free to phone / write

with regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08












No comments:

Post a Comment