Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 15 March 2016

MILESTONE 4


Shuklendu ,

I refer to our telecon this morning

Satish spoke to me , an hour ago and said that Milestone # 4 is NOT ready , nor is he in a position to say when exactly it will get over !

I am deeply disappointed / frustrated , considering that :

>  We decided to change over to mobile friendly site , 6 months ago

>  After intense follow up , Nitin sent target completion dates ( for each milestone ) , 3 months back

>  Around 16th Feb ( during 3rd Milestone review ) , I requested Nitin if 4th milestone can be advanced from 11th March to 8th March , since I planned to be in Delhi during 10/11/12 March . He said he will try

Apparently , all planning / scheduling / monitoring , at Sentient seems to have completely broken down  !

I await your response


hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment