Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 March 2016

RE: resume


Dear Yeshwanth,

Thanks for writing

I am forwarding your resume to my colleague, Mitchelle , who will get in touch with you in case we have a suitable mandate

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh


(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Yeshwanth k.p. [mailto:yeshkp@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 9:48 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: contact@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: resume

Dear,

Please find my resume attached for the position at top LEADERSHIP level. I'm particularly interested in these positions which relates strongly to my experience of over 29+ years in Design & Testing at Systems level, Production management,  Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Warehouse management, New Product Development, Program Management, Global Sourcing  and Service Delivery in Aerospace and Defence industry, Telecom, IT Peripherals, Automotive and EMS industries.

As VP Special Projects with Rangsons Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Mysore, I believe I meet all the essential criteria for the assigned position. A summary of my experience and key accomplishments includes the following. Please find below a summary of my experience and key accomplishments:


·       Increased the TAT and hit rate of RFQ from 9% to 26%  within  a span of 2 years.
·       Brought 6 customers for a Built to Print projects creating a revenue of over $ 22 M.
·       Brought in cost reduction of 8 % of the total spends overall for the organisation.
·       Managed Programmes of $ 150 M of OFFSET business with limited cash flows, flawlessly meeting the customer deadlines. 
·       Single handedly built state of art product build facility exclusively for Israel customers from blue print stage.
·       Successfully made JV with machine shop, which became a backward integration for the defence product build for Rangsons .
·       Successfully built Cable Harness facility from Blue print stage to become another important backward integration for Rangsons   specially for Defence and Aerospace Industry.
·       Built successfully a team of skilled people to build a systems from a stage of PCB assy thereby enhancing the capabilities at Rangsons to product build from only PCBA build competency.


I appreciate your efforts in taking time to review my credentials and experience. Looking forward to a positive response.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
YESHWANTH K. P.
+91 9845492172

Enclosure: Resume


No comments:

Post a Comment