Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 March 2016

INTER-FIRM PRODUCTIVITY SURVEY


Dear Madam / Sirs :


Can any reports prepared for NPC in 1985 , be still relevant today  ?

I leave it to you to decide for yourself , after reading the following :




When these were prepared by my team , in 1985 , these took hundreds of man-hours in data compilation and collating / analyzing

However , should you wish to repeat this exercise after a gap of 30 years , it can be done through ONLINE  SURVEY  FORM on NPC web site and a graphical  analysis  can be done continuously / dynamically / automatically

I believe , even SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE can be devised in a matter of HOURS , using " Google  Forms " tool

If I can be of any help , it would be a privilege

with regards,


hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

PS:
After uploading the SURVEY FORM on NPC web site , it will take only a few hours to email an " Invite " to 230,000 + Indian Companies ( listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors and located in 380 Cities ) , using Online Messaging Services of ,




No comments:

Post a Comment