Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Earning Revenue


Dinesh,

Hetal from my office tells me that your person collected the loaded pen-drive

Any luck with what Pascal is doing with RecruitGuru revival ?

In the meantime, I reproduce below , one email sent to me ( must be more than 3 years back ) by Geetha Manjunath of HP Labs, which could be of interest to you for earning revenue

As far as the Source Code / Documentation of " My Jobs " app itself is concerned , I can show that through TeamViewer, if you wish

I can explain my idea re product ads, when we meet next

regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment