Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 March 2016

FEEDBACK REQUESTED


Shri Arun Kumar

Under Secretary to the Govt of India

Ministry of Commerce & Industry

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shri Kumar ,

I refer to your speed post letter of 08 Jan 2016 , which read :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject :

Suggestion received through CPGRAMS portal of Sh Hemen Parekh ( Reg No , PMOPG/E/2015/0090324 ) dated 9/8/2015 of DIPP forwarded by PM's Office-Representation-reg


The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of representation submitted on CPGRAMS portal on the above mentioned subject.

Since the matter relates to " Start-up" , BE-I Section may further take necessary action as deemed appropriate

Encl: as above

( Arun Kumar )
Under Secretary to the Govt of India / Tele: 23063096 / E-mail : a.kumar64@nic.in

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate if you could advise me of any action taken on my suggestion

with regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai  /  hcp@Recruitguru.com  / (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

  

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment