Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 4 March 2016

A TOOL FOR POLICY INPUTS


Dear Amitabh ,




This was prepared by me ( as a Co-ordinator ) some 30 years ago

The concept and the methodology are relevant even today

Except that with the advances in technology , it is possible to repeat such an exercise today , as an Online Survey , requesting participating firms to fill in a questionnaire , on the web site of NITI  AAYOG

Analysis of the survey findings can be done by software dynamically and displayed to the participating executive ( firm ), AFTER he has submitted all the details about his firm

This will avoid any bias



hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment