Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 March 2016

FW: Re: Eternime update


Dear Marius,

Await your feedback

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 10:15 AM
To: 'Marius Ursache'
Cc: 'Dora Halász'
Subject: RE: Re: Eternime update

Dear Marius ,


A Very Happy New Year to you and to the entire team at Eternime

I hope , you will soon announce the names of those 50 lucky persons from your waiting list of 30,000 , for your beta version

Over the past few weeks , I have started uploading ( on   www.hemenparekh.in  ) , some pages of some books that I read over the years

You will find these at section "  Dialogue  with  Authors  "

These are pages which carry notes which I scribbled in the margins

In some of these handwritten notes , I might " agree " with the Author's observation / stipulation

Then , there could be instances where I disagree and record my dissent  !

Over the next 6 months , I hope to upload , approx 10,000 pages from some 200 + books

Then there are other " projects " to chronicle my existence  !

regards,

hemen

From: Marius Ursache [mailto:marius@eterni.me]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 7:01 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Dora Halász
Subject: RE: Re: Eternime update

Hi Hemen,

Thanks for replying and getting in touch. I will follow up soon, but am really excited about the things that you are collecting and preserving about you.

My best thoughts and wishes,

Marius



Image removed by sender.
Marius Ursache
Founder & CEO at Eternime
“The question isn’t who is going to let me,
it’s who is going to stop me!” (Ayn Rand)

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Reply: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date: November 27, 2015 at 8:35:38 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>, hello@eterni.me <hello@eterni.me>
Subject:  RE: Re: Eternime update

Dear Marius,


Just answered 3 questions that you sent to me , in order to get selected among the first 50 beta users of Eternime

You will find some more convincing answers below

Awaiting your further intimation



regards,

hemen parekh



Mumbai / India

(M) 91229867550808






From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:50 AM
To: 'hello@eterni.me'
Subject: Re: Eternime update

Dear Marius ,


Just as I was about to forget all about my registration on Eterni.me , I received your mail , saying that you expect to launch next version very soon , for use by first 100 persons

I hope that list would include me

If , for no other reason than that I am 82 years and 4 months , now  !

Then there are other reasons

One of those is a good deal about my life's journey that you will find on my personal web sites ,


*   My Facebook page

*   My LinkedIn page

If it would help you to generate a better AVATAR of myself , I can also upload on my site , a few dozen photos ( I believe , there is no provision for uploading videos )

Will your next version , allow me to upload videos , where you can CAPTURE my own voice  ? eg my marriage video of 1959 vintage ?

I believe , this is very important for a distant future rendering of myself


Your web-crawler software can also find / compile more information about myself by typing in Google :

hemen  parekh


Then it can also find more about me from :





Some 15 years back , I hand-wrote a note titled " A VIP - Virtually Immortal Person "

If interested , I can try to find it and send to you


with regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai / India


(M) +91229867550808



No comments:

Post a Comment