Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 March 2016

RE: AIM FOR THE MOON


Dear Kunal ,


I am glad that you will go thru those references / links

I will await your call for the meetings

Among those many ( crazy ? ) ideas , was......... Kaun   Banega  Bhaagyashaali  ? , which I just uploaded

It was conceived way back in Sept 2000

As they say , on net " ideas are dime-a-dozen "  !

But one idea can lead to another





Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Kunal Jadhav [mailto:kunal.jadhav@aasaanjobs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 3:41 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Dinesh Goel; Suhrid Chaudhary
Subject: Re: AIM FOR THE MOON

Hi Hemen Sir,
Thank you for your email. They have been a source of inspiration and show the kind of imagination you had when internet was still in a nascent stage. I am personally going through your files.
However, was very busy since Sunday and was in Pune. I am going through your file which you had handed over and will be going through google jobs and resume rater as well. 

Would request you to keep on sharing. Will seek an appointment with you coming Saturday after I go through your the docs for a quick catch up.

Thank you


On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Dinesh ,


I just uploaded " Google Jobs . in "

You may want to go through this to better understand the concept behind GlobalRecruiter.net

I hope you were able to download and try out  RESUME  RATER


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 9:32 PM
To: 'dinesh.goel@aasaanjobs.com'; 'kunal.jadhav@aasaanjobs.com'; 'suhrid.chaudhary@aasaanjobs.com'
Subject: AIM FOR THE MOON

Dear  Dinesh ,


It felt nice talking to your colleagues , Kunal Jadhav and Suhrid Chaudhary , when they visited my office yesterday

Suhrid also explained to me the main features of aasaanjobs

I explained to them how you can re-write the rules of online recruitment industry ( aka Naukri / Monster / Timesjobs ), thru launch of ResumeExchange

I hope they were able to convey to you how this is possible

One parallel :

Ringing Bell got 70 million registrations on its web site in 2 days , from people wanting to buy a smart phone for Rs 251 / -

How come  ?

Because a price of Rs 251 , translates " FREE "  !

I have a gut feeling that 5 million medium / large size Employer Companies ( I am ignoring 45 million MSME ) , would feel similarly tempted to " Register " on ResumeExchange web site , (and download offline tool " Exchanger " ), if it promises that , next morning , they will be able to  download,

>  a structured / searchable database of 6.4 million resumes

>  a Search Engine that will enable them to search this database and shortlist candidates

All for  FREE  !

( If you have not , then I suggest you read book " FREE " by Chris Anderson )

It contains answer to Suhrid's question :

But , how do we make money ?

If one Goel ( Mohit of Ringing Bell ) can get 70 million to register in 2 days , then I don't see why another Goel ( yourself ) cannot get 5 million Employer Companies to register on ResumesExchange in 20 days !

Feel free to ask for clarifications


hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08




Kunal Jadhav / Co-Founder & Head of Sales, Aasaanjobs
9769302922/
kunal.jadhav@aasaanjobs.com
Aasaanjobs Office: 022-44446666
Unit No:4, B Wing, Krislon House, Opposite Marwah Center, Military Road, Off Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai - 400072
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Linkedin
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Aasaanjobs is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment