Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 June 2022

Rohit Verma - Future of Advertising

 Digital Marketing

Fri 03-06-2022 14:28

TO : 'rohit@torcai.com'; 'rv.mailnow@gmail.com'; 'hello@torcai.com'

CC :  ''Elton Dmello' (dmelloelton@gmail.com)'


=============================================================

Rohit,

 

 

 

Many thanks for your kind words on my comments on your Linkedin post

 

I am sure , I am not a “ visionary “ ( ala Ray Kurzweil – Peter Diamandis – Elon Musk – Michio Kaku  etc )

 

May be a few of my “ extrapolations “ of past / current technology “ trends “, turned out , somewhat real  !

 

I could not make much ( of what torcai does ) from your website but I believe you help organizations in marketing their products / services, DIGITALLY

 

In this context, my following blogs might interest you :

 

Ø  Redesigning Newspapers ?............................. [ 23 May 2016 ]

 

Ø NextGeneration Newspaper ?  [ 21  March  2016  ]

 

Ø Michio Kaku thinks like me ( or vice versa ? )…………[ 11 Feb 2018 ]

 

Ø Future of Advertising………………………………….. [ 30 Aug 2018 ]

 

Ø Time for getting Targeted Ads on TV ?  ……………….[  13 Jan 2022 ]

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

Could you pl send me soft copies of those handwritten notes of mine , which you referred to ?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment