Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 28 June 2022

Cody Oakland ( EVP-Marketing, IKIN ) : How About This for IKIN application ?

 


 

RE: IKIN Beta Program

Date  :  Tue 28-06-2022

To  :    'Cody Oakland (cody@ikininc.com)'

Cc :     'taylorscott@ikininc.com'

Hello Cody,

In the context of my earlier emails, following news will interest you :

AICTE partners with Tech Avante Garde to transform engineering colleges into hybrid learning centres       /  Eco Times  /  27  June  2022

Regards,

Hemen

 

Sent:   24 June 2022   09:29


To:      Cody Oakland (cody@ikininc.com )

Cc:      taylorscott@ikininc.com

Hello, Cody,

For promoting use of large format IKIN ARC in “ Sklls Training “ of 300 million Indian Students ( both school and college ) , I have drafted an email for sending to Indian Cabinet Ministers / Policy Makers etc

Before I send it, I would like to incorporate your views / comments , which I anxiously await

With regards,

Hemen

============================================================


Sent: 19 June 2022 11:21

To:    Cody Oakland (cody@ikininc.com)

Hello Cody,

As promised, following is my latest E-mail to IKIN, in connection with my own / personal needs

As to the feasibility of being able to use large format IKIN ARC for imparting VIRTUAL TRAINING to millions of students of India’s 18,000 Industrial Training Institutes ( ITI )

is concerned, you may want to look up following news-reports to judge the potential :

Ø  Andhra Pradesh govt ropes in Byju's to impart quality digital content to school  students

 

{ Eco Times  /  17 June 2022 }

Extract :

       Jagan said tabs will be provided to guide the students, who are currently studying in class VIII

             He said the government will be distributing tabs to 4.7 lakh ( 470,000 ) students in September at a

            cost of Rs 500 crore ( Rs 5,000 million ). He also asked the officials to install a TV in each classroom..

            to make  visual content  accessible to the students .

  ====================================================================               

Ø  Tamil Nadu onboards Tata Tech for technology upgrade at 71 industrial training institutes

 

             ( ETGovernment   /  June 15, 2022 )

        Extract :

        Tata Technologies has said it looks to transform these ITIs across the state into modern technology

        centres and training facility centres with an investment of around Rs 2,204 crore ( Rs 22040 million )

 

I await your early response

Regards,

Hemen

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment