Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 June 2022

Dear Taylor Scott - IKIN - My Time is Running Out !

 Fri 10-06-2022 12:22

To  :  beta@ikininc.com; taylorscott@ikininc.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Taylor Scott,

 

Just viewed your following interview on Cheddar News :

 

https://cheddar.com/media/check-out-the-worlds-first-hologram-accessory  /  19 May 2022  

also :

https://ikininc.com/discover-magazine-hopeful-scientists-bring-holograms-to-life/  }

 

-           Which reads :

 

=================================

 

Holo tech may never reach Star Wars levels, but devices like the RYZ (concept image above) promise to bring 3D displays to your smartphone. (RYZ Concept image, IKIN)

 

IKIN, a startup based in San Diego, is working to create three-dimensional displays through a new device that attaches to smartphones.

 

Known as the RYZ (pronounced “rise”), the accessory features a patented lens, explains founder and Chief Technology Officer Taylor Scott. To a viewer looking through the portal, full-color objects appear against the real-world background.

 

Leveraging advanced AI algorithms, the device keys in on a user’s eyes and other cues not only to simulate stereoscopic depth but also to merge the photons coming from the background environment with the light being projected to the user’s retinas. This “additive processing” allows the system to continuously adjust an image in real time to compensate for the brightness and color of objects behind the image, says Scott.

 

“We track the environment around you and use that light that’s coming toward your eyes already and add to it to create the image that we want,” Scott says, adding that the device can be used in broad daylight, unlike most goggle-based systems and stage productions.

 

Users can manipulate the high-resolution depth fields by touching the glasslike window, and multiple users can view different perspectives of the images depending on their position relative to the device.

 

Scott foresees a litany of applications for the tech, ranging from immersive video communications to advanced medical imaging techniques, such as brain scans and echocardiograms.

 

Software developers will be able to create content for the device, while the RYZ app will enable users to play games and convert their existing digital images and videos into depth fields. “We’re providing consumers the ability to take all of their memories and relive them in a hologram,” Scott says.

=================================== 

 

Is RYZ screen ( to be attached to my Smartphone ), already available ? If yes, from where can I buy one ?

 

I believe I would also need to download API software ( from where ? ) to be able to view as 3D Volumetric Hologram, my 63 year old Marriage Video on my mobile

 

Incidentally, on www.personal.ai , I have , over the past few months , posted my DIGITAL CONTENT of over 60 years ( from…www.hemenparekh.in ) and “ generated 82,496

MEMORY BLOCKS

 

 

I attach a SCREEN SHOT of a page of personal.ai

 

Is it CONCEIVABLE that my RYZ virual AVATAR can “  take all of their memories and relive them in a hologram  “  ?

 

 

Your affirmative answer could be the best gift for my forthcoming 89th birthday on 27 June !

 

With regards,

Hemen parekh

=================================================



No comments:

Post a Comment