Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 January 2017

SOLAR POWERED ROADS FOR INDIA ?


Dear Leslie,


Enjoyed reading your article in MINT ( 25 Jan )


You may recollect our couple of meetings when you were with S Kumars ( April 2000 ) [ See :  http://hcpreports.blogspot.in/2016/03/skcl-3p.html ]


I had visited COLAS establishment in Paris , sometimes in 1989 , in connection with licensing of their Cold Asphalt ( hence name COLAS ) technology , when I was working with L&T .


As recent as a few months back , I had written to several officers of BMC , pointing out ( and explaining in details ) , how this simple technology can permanently solve the problem of pot holes , all over India


But , as expected , not even an acknowledgement !


As far as my own views on Solar Power is concerned , you may want to look up the following links


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08











No comments:

Post a Comment