Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 January 2017

Guidance for preparing a VIDEO for CTF


Dear Devendrabhai,


Find below links to videos re the social work being done by Shri A M Naik , Chairman , L&T

CTF should get some professional graphic designer / animator , to prepare a similar video for its activities

Once you are ready with such a video , I can approach AMN for a meeting






In the meantime , I await a proposal from your end re setting up a Static Toy Library in our school at Vadia

Vandana has promised to send this to me in couple of days

This proposal would cover children from 3 years to 12 years

We have enough space in School and we will organize open shelf type cabinets for storage of the toys

Upon receipt , I will forward your proposal to the School Trustees and discuss with them when I meet them on 22 Feb

If they agree, we will place order ( ? ) on Children Toy Foundation ( CTF ) , by 1st week of March

Pl indicate the time frame for implementation ( Our school is expected to start functioning from June )

Vandana spoke of your NGO being in a position to issue 80G certificate ( I presume , this cannot be issued to another NGO / Trust , but only to an Individual or to a Company – pl clarify )

I wish to thank Vandana / Ranjana / Pragati for spending 2 hours this morning to explain to me the working of this Toy Library at Municipal School, Matunga





With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment