Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 2 January 2016

RE: NEW YEAR’S WISHES From My House To Yours

Dear Geeta,

Thanks for your good wishes , which , we reciprocate

May this new year bring you happiness and health


-  Bharati Masi / Hemen Masa



From: Geeta Vora [mailto:geetavora52@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 8:33 AM
To: Geeta Vora
Subject: NEW YEAR’S WISHES From My House To Yours

Namaste,

As the New Year flows in…
Resolve to live life to the fullest…
Resolve to live each day for a new reason…
Resolve to spread smiles and …
Be happy throughout each passing season.

May the New Year be a beginning of
… new hopes,
…..new possibilities and
…..new joys for you.

Thanks for being one of the reasons
I'll have a Happy New Year!"**
Wishing you a fulfilling new Year
Hope High..Dream Big..
Promises New...Joys Afresh

May the Bells of Awesomeness Ring For You in 2016

And may you always remember that the force is
with you. :)
Until next year, be happy, be well and live in joy.
As Always,
Reaching out to make a difference....
Geeta
p.s. Thoughts to Ponder
“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in.  A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves”… Bill Vaughan
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right”…Oprah Winfrey




Geeta S. Vora
website: voraservice.org
phone: 763-780-8837
email:  geetavora52@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment