Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 January 2016

RE: Invitation to know more about the Online space at the India E-commerce expo on 30th Jan in


Dear  Organizers :


Thank you for your invite

Unfortunately , my health would not allow me to participate

However , since this program is directed towards ,  E-Commerce and concerns MSME sector, you may want to bring to the notice of the participants , the UNIQUE online messaging service of our portal ,


Using our ONLINE SERVICE , not only can MSME send out their Marketing Messages to over 230,000 Indian Companies ( located in 380 Cities and listed as per 52 Industry Sectors ) ,

but ,

they can also send out their products / services offerings to millions of FOREIGN COMPANIES , by asking 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce . located in 5300 + cities around the World  !

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me ( 0 - 98,67, 55,08,08 )

I am located , only a few kilometers from RAMADA HOTEL



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment