Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 January 2016

RE: AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY


Shrimati Smriti Irani  , Minister for HRD , Union Cabinet

Shri Vinod Tawde, Education Minister , Govt of Maharashtra

Organizers , 9th National Higher Education Summit & Excellence Awards, 2016
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have uploaded a soft copy of this report at,


However , if you need a hard copy , pl let me know

with regards,

hemen parekh

Marol , Mumbai / hcp@RecruitGuru.com / (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS :

To get  clear images , enlarge and wait for 3 seconds after loading each page



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 1:17 PM
To: 'vinodtawdeminister@gmail.com'
Subject: AUTONOMOUS TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY

Dear Shri Tawde-ji :


This has reference to phone call from Shri Ankush Bobde from your office , earlier today morning and his subsequent email

Thank you for your interest in report on ;

Dr  BabaSaheb  Ambedkar  Technological  University

I will email to you , a scanned copy , within a week

However , if you desire a hard-copy , then pl send me the postal address at which , I should courier it

with regards,



hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment