Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 April 2010

FW: JUSTDIAL

Dear Pooja

Kindly carry-out these changes at the earliest and advise.

One of these days, I will send to you

Ø  our logo

Ø  company write-up ( catalogue )

for incorporatiom

regards

hemen parekh


From: Divyesh Shah [mailto:divyesh@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:49 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: JUSTDIAL

Ms. Pooja Sahni,

Companies Name :- Recruit Guru.

With reference to our telephonic talk kindly make change as follows,

Name : Mr. Hemen Parekh(Chairman) Mr. Nirmit Parekh (Managing Director).

Tele     :91 22 67070360

Address: A-4/515, Lok Bharati Complex, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400059.



Sir,

Kindly forward this mail on  mumbai@justdial.com


Thanks & Best Wishes,
Divyesh



 
------------------------------------------

Three P Consultants Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India

No comments:

Post a Comment