Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 1 April 2010

FW: Greetings From Poddar


From: op1510@vsnl.net [mailto:op1510@vsnl.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:53 AM
To: contact@3pconsultants.co.in; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Greetings From Poddar
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

Confidential


Good Morning Mr. Parekh   ,

Greetings from Poddar  !!

I am looking for professional change.

Brief info about me :

Mechanical Engineer by profession .  

I was associated with following organizations and held various responsible positions :

§  ELB-Schliff WZM GmbH                                       : Germany ( Country Head : Business Dev.)
§  EMAG GVS GmbH                                               : Germany ( Director :Operations  Pune Office )
§  SPINNER Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik GmbH          : Germany ( General Manager : Indian Operations )
§  K.R.Pfiffner AG                                                   : Switzerland ( Manager : Business Development )
§  St.Gallens University                                          : Switzerland ( Associated for Project On “ Distribution & Marketing Of Machine Tools In Asian Countries “ )
§  Ex-Cell-O GmbH                                                 : Germany & Ex-Cell-O Corporation USA. ( Head : Proposal + Estimation )

I have 24 X years of experience in various disciplines of machine tools i.e.

§  Design
§  Process Selection
§  Technical Sales
§  Designing Turn-Key Solutions etc.

I have had worked on more than 200 projects of selections of machine tools / cutting processes / technologies etc during these associations.

I have , also , experience + exposure on :

§  Deciding Entry Strategy for European Companies in India
§  Formation Of Companies
§  Setting up Operations in India
§  Deciding Business Strategy
§  Location Analysis
§  Market Analysis
§  Machine Tool Marketing
§  Technical Sales
§  Machine Tool End User’s Structure in India
§  Setting Up Marketing + Distributor Network i.e.
§  selection of dealers /
§  marketing re-structuring /
§  setting up effective sales network / after sales network ( service )
§  Business Development  
§  Protection Of Intellectual Property i.e. Registration of Patents / Trade Marks / Designs

Before going to St. Gallens University , I was speaking / making Presentations / Seminars on various aspects of Machine Tools and Cutting Technologies i.e.

§  High Speed Machining
§  High Performance Machining
§  Precision Machining
§  Hard Turning
§  Five Axes Machining
§  How to Select Machines & Decide On Specifications
§  HSK Tool Holders
§  Machine Accuracies : Different Standards Different Meanings
§  Process Capability / Machine Capability
§  CMM : It’s Effect On Manufacturing Tolerances

I was , also , making Presentations on :

§  Time Management
§  Motivations : How To Motivate People
§  Stress Management
§  Human Behaviors & It’s Impact On Productivity
§  Business Success Strategies
§  Entrepreneurial Leadership
§  Innovation Strategies
§  New Business Models
§  Strategic Management
§  Smart Leader
§  Smart Manager
§  Sustainable Competitive Advantages
§  Personal Success
§  Bringing Change To Personality

I have tried to put things together in attached document CV ( CV will  give you brief insight / overview of my career.)

Objective of this communication :

I am contemplating professional change ( either direct employment or in capacity of Advisor / Consultant ) . I am looking for Senior Level Position / Responsibility to take charge on complete operations / setting up operations.

This makes me to explore employment possibilities with companies willing to set-up operations in India and having very serious business plans and commitments towards Indian market . I have been associate with German companies for long time , it has given me an opportunity to understand cross cultural differences , similarities and business expectations of German companies  .

I am located at Pune : place 140 km. south of Mumbai [Close proximity to Mumbai ]. Pune is highly industrialized place . It  is Automotive Hub . In addition to this , Pune has Machine Tool manufacturers , very high quality education system , Technical Universities , R+ D institutions and surrounded by Defence Establishments .

I am sure your office must be getting info from various International companies as regards how to set-up business in India.  I am sure there will be certain possibilities where my experience & exposure will become useful to German companies .

I will appreciate your co-operation.

Thanks for co-operation.


Best regards



Poddar
E-mail   : OP1510@vsnl.net
Handy   : +91-99 23 24 09 09



No comments:

Post a Comment