Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 April 2010

FW: BCL Technologies- Checking in


Rohan
Could you please reply?
hcp


From: Jim Connett [mailto:jconnett@bcltechnologies.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:43 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: BCL Technologies- Checking in

Hello Hemen,

You had expressed an interest in BCL easyPDF SDK. I wanted to follow up with you since my initial email to check in and see if you have had a chance to download and test our software.

If you haven't already done so, please download a 30-day trial of our product. The following are some very useful links:

Trial version download:

ftp://website:download@files152.cyberlynk.net/easypdfsdk61-setup32.msi

Sample code:

http://www.bcltechnologies.com/document/products/easypdf/sdk/codes.htm

* If you don't see any sample code which you are looking for, let
me know and I will send you the exact sample code for your project.

Complete User Manual:
http://www.pdfonline.com/easypdf/epsdk_manual/index.htm



I look forward to further discussions regarding your project.

Best Regards,

Jim





Jim Connett
Business Development Manager
BCL Technologies
990 Linden Drive #203
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408) 557-0233 Direct
(408) 521-0237 Fax
jconnett@bcltechnologies.com
www.bcltechnologies.com


No comments:

Post a Comment