Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 March 2019

YOU CAN BECOME : AN ASSOCIATION OF HARMONY


Dear Sirs :


If you were to wonder :

How could our ASSOCIATION contribute to solving the AYODHYA / RAM MANDIR dispute ?

then just read :

At the stroke of Mid-morning



An architectural layout of the WORLD  PEACE  COMPLEX , as suggested by me in my blogs, would go a long way in convincing the concerned parties that this is a WIN WIN solution for all concerned

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai

( M ) 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment