Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 March 2019

I BEG YOU TO READ THIS _ AND SAVE 2000 LIVES


Dear Shri Sunil Udasiji,



I just read following news :



Highlights :

We will monitor the performance of the new blue light visual indicator………... 
He said indicator switches on to warn passengers that boarding a train from thereon is unsafe , adding that the mechanism is linked to the train guard's beat signal which tells the motorman to proceed ahead .. 



For accepting this suggestion of Joseph Malachi and implementing on a trial basis, CR deserves congratulations


But the problem of people dying ( by getting run over by trains ) while crossing the tracks, is much more serious, with an average of 7 deaths EVERY DAY


To save these lives, over the past 2 years, I have sent following suggestions , first to Shri Gadkariji and later to Shri Goyalji


I have not received even an acknowledgement !


I urge you to get my suggestion examined by technical experts to ascertain its feasibility


What can be more important than saving 2,000 lives per year ?



With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Andheri / Mumbai


(M) 98,67,55,08,08


Killer Tracks of Mumbai Locals   ………………………………. 23  March  2018

Where Prabhu failed, will Piyush succeed ?  ……………[  18  March  2018  ]


A Prabhu – on – Earth ?   ………………………………………..  19  Aug  2017

 

A Matter of Shame !    ………………………………………………… 13  March  2017

 

A Trillion Dollar  Opportunity  ?  ………………………………..( 03  Sept  2016  )

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment