Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 March 2019

BEATING DIGITAL COLONIZATION : HERE IS HOW


Dear Eben / Mishi,


Just read your very cogent and lucid views at :


You write :

·         Enable technical skills crucial to the 21st century services market throughout the economy.

    Give every Indian student and every small business access to a basic server in “the cloud” at a subsidised price,
    or for free, for example, to make not just learning, but entrepreneurship easier


      My views on this :

       Skill  Capital  of  the  World  ?                               [  06  June  2016  ]

      50 MILLION NEW JOBS in 5 MONTHS ?                   [ 24  June  2016  ]

 

       Universal Basic Income                                         [  20  Jan  2017  ]


      Discovering the Obvious ?                                      [  30  Nov  2017  ]


      Self Employed Indians inherit the Earth ?                 [   26  Jan  2918  ]


     Organizing the Unorganized                                     [  04  Feb  2019  ]




 


  • Make data privacy and protection of citizens’ data from MNC platforms not just a regulatory objective, but a
    global business opportunity.

     New “data protection” legislation resulting from the Supreme Court’s decisions in the Aadhaar cases should
   provide complete compatibility with Europe’s GDPR, but go further, to make India the legal, technological and
    services hub for the global pro-privacy revolution that consumers and businesses around the world have now
   realised they want.

     My ( nearly identical ) views on this are ( sent to Cabinet Ministers ) :

     Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ]          [   14   Feb   2019   ]



I would love to get your comments on my suggestions

With regards,

Hemen  Parekh

Mumbai / India




No comments:

Post a Comment