Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 March 2019

DATA LOCALIZATION : IMPACT ON DATA-OWNERS


Shri  Gopalkrishna S
Shri  Ashish Aggarwal
Shri  S Chandrasekhar
Smt  Shagufta Kamran
Smt  Shweta Rajpal Kohli
Shri  Bedavyasa Mohanty


Dear Friends,

Enjoyed reading your views on data localization in :


I could not find any mention of Social Media collecting / compiling ( mostly, unauthorized ) , personal/private data of 500 million Indian internet users and selling it for billions of dollars


And not sharing any of this profit with those users


Should you be interested in a solution for this “ Daylight Robbery “ , you may want to look up :


Taxing the Data Thieves ?   



I would appreciate your views on my proposal :

Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ]  


With regards,

Hemen Parekh





No comments:

Post a Comment