Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 March 2019

NEED YOUR OPINION


Dear Gourab,

Just came across following article about your research :


Your research assumes significance , considering that Vehicular traffic – especially urban – degrades environment and quality of life , all around the world


There are several dimensions of this “ Urban System “ that need to be tackled as a whole


In this context, do you think the conceptual framework outlined in my following blog looks feasible ?


Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? 



Related blogs :

Trans-portability Theory   



National Clean Air Tax ? – a Pigovian tax ?    



With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai – India







No comments:

Post a Comment