Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 10 April 2014

RE: Retirement


Dear  Raghavan


I am glad to hear from you

And thanks for all those nice words , which , I don't think I deserve

You scripted your Career Growth on your own skills and attitude , - of which , I am proud  !

I was very happy that you could attend that lunch of ex-L&T colleagues , sometime back

I will certainly keep in touch with you

My own mobile no is : 0-98,67,55,08,08

If you are ever travelling to Mumbai , do let me know so that we can get together

regards

hcp






From: S Raghavan [mailto:SRT@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:10 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Retirement

Respected Mr Parekh,

I have formally retired from the services at L&T on 31st March 2014.

My service at L&T was initiated by you and I shall never forget the guidance that you gave me and the learning that I got from you. For me you shall always be my mentor and well-wisher. At times I may have failed you due to my  faults but I have always striven to ensure that I live by the values that you taught us at Madh Works.

I have settled down at Bangalore and my address is:
302, Emerald Greens Apartments, 108, 6th Main, 8th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore 560 003
Tel No: 080 23560194 / 9880034256
e-mail:srt1946@yahoo.co.in

With warm regards,

Yours sincerely,

S Raghavan
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment