Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 April 2014

FW: C E O / Managing Director position

Mitchelle
Pl acknowledge
hcp

From: S Rajesh G Mail [mailto:srinivasanster@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: C E O / Managing Director position

Dear Sir,

I am Seeking a suitable opportunity as C E O / Managing Director. 23 years of experience in Heading Labour Intensive Manufacturing Industries, Projects, Operations, Design, Management Representative, Business Development, Work Council negotiation & Quality Management.

Industry Experience: Automotive, Telecom, Consumer Electronics, Appliance Industry and Heavy Industries

Reason for looking out for change: Automotive business which we had built with Investor for last 4 years, sold to a an European Automotive Tier 1 Leader

Hold a Post Graduate diploma in Business Administration from Annamalai University and Bachelor of Engineering from Madras University

Looking for a suitable opening

*      Global / Multinational Companies only
*      Location : Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru
*      Salary : 1 ~ 1.25 Crores per annum

A tour through my attached resume shall familiarize you with the details of my credentials. I shall be grateful if an occasion is set up for further discussions. Please acknowledge the receipt.
Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Srinivasan
Mobile : + 91  9011080601
E-Mail : srinivasanster@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment