Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 3 April 2014

RE: The count down begins !


Meera

My blessings are with you

Goodluck

hemen

From: Meera for Mumbai [mailto:meera@meerasanyal.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 8:08 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: The count down begins !

Image removed by sender. AAP_Web-slider_newimages_140402_v1.jpg
Dear Hemen

Thank you for your support over the past several weeks.

As you have seen from photos in the media and our social media, these have been weeks of hectic campaigning where the Mumbai South team has reached out to over a few lakh voters, through extensive rallies across our constituency.

The response of our voters has been heart warming - the Topi is a magnet of hope for those who have been seeking an alternative to the corruption and dirty politics that we have had to live with for many years. Everywhere we go people say to me :" Hum AAP ko hi vote denge !"

Today I will be filing my nomination papers as the AAP candidate for Mumbai South for the 16th Lok Sabha. I seek your blessings and good wishes on this occasion and your prayers that the AAP Mumbai South team and I stay on the path of truth on this journey.

warm regards

Meera


http://www.meerasanyal.com/
-=-=-
Meera for Mumbai · Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with Meera for Mumbai on Twitter or Facebook.

-=-=-
Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.
Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment