Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 April 2014

PayPal Sign up


Shuklendu

Since I could not speak to you on phone yesterday , in the afternoon , I sent an SMS

I do hope , after your discussions with Paypal Rep over phone , we can sign-up with them by end of this week

As suggested by you , pl talk to them about that option which does not require any ONE TIME SIGN-UP amount

Will this require signing of hard copy of contract or just an exchange of emails  ?

I hope they will pass on to RecruitGuru Bank Account , each payment ( after deducting their commission ) , as soon as it is made online

If we can complete this by Saturday , then next week , I can take an appointment with the Netcore team

In the meantime , Nitin can finish the following pages :

Re-Charge Your Account

My Account Status

Pl confirm

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment