Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 28 April 2014

Did my email got read ?


Dear Team,



Pl look up,




Could be of use

hcp

------------------------------

Shuklendu :

In B2B , we want to be able to tell the Subscribers , whether their Emails got delivered / got opened

I suppose , Netcore will give us such info , for  " EACH  BLAST ' separately

Then , we can , in turn , migrate this data to , MY CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK  pages of each Subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment