Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hard Disc Crash


Nitin


We had no control over the hard disc crash

But ,

I think we should try to get back on the track , by completing / uploading , before next week-end , following pages :

Re-Charge Account

My Account Status

We also need to be able to see in ADMIN page ,



Accounts  Aggregation

    This is a tabulation , exactly like the tabulation in " My Account Status " page , except that here we get to see the total

of ALL the subscribers added up / consolidated in one table



>  " My Account Status " page of any particular Subscriber

     Once in a while , we may have reason to look-up the Account Status of any given Subscriber

     We cannot remember the User Name / Password of each and every subscriber

     In ADMIN page , there should be a drop list of the names of all those Subscribers who have deposited any payment at

     any time

     Clicking on these names will bring up their respective " My Account Status " pages

hcp

   

No comments:

Post a Comment