Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 April 2014

RE: Kailas's Appraisal document


Mekhola


I could not find what I typed within the Appraisal document

But , as far as RecruitGuru related work is concerned , my general observations follow :

>  Kailas needs to be told what is the issue , in very clear terms . His grasp is poor

>  He needs to be frequently reminded / followed up

>  He is poor in giving feedback

>  He slips behind target dates

>  Does not take initiative on his own


But then it is quite possible that he does not consider all of my assignments as his PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY  !  Low in overall priority

Therefore it is not proper for me to ASSESS him , since I was not a party to setting his OBJECTIVES / TARGETS , at the beginning of the year

hcp

From: Mekhola Ganguly
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 4:44 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Kailas's Appraisal document

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Kailas’s document for your perusal. His appraisal is scheduled for tomorrow.

PS : Kindly note that you need to refer Q 4 KRA.

Would request your feedback and inputs on the same.

Thanks,
Mekhola.

No comments:

Post a Comment